Sunday, May 18, 2008

NEW KITS!!

Well... I have 2 fantastic kits to show off this evening!

Firstly, Beckie Wallace has this beautiful "Save The Last Dance" kit! Perfect for Proms, weddings, first loves...the layout potential is ENDLESS... You can pick it up at Stone Accents Studio and at Digital Candy



I did a layout of my brother and his wife at their wedding last year with this! Second marriage for both and they have finally found their true love! *awwwwww*



And JUST RELEASED is ScrapShana's gorgeous new Coco Bella!! How pretty is this kit??!! I love all the elements! :) Available at SCRAPHEAD


I am starting to go BACK to my older photos to scrap as I am running out of current ones. So here are my 3 loves in September 06!



Til next time,

Angie xx

1 comment:

ScrapShana said...

hehe, you've been TAGGED my ozzie friend! Check out my blog for more details. ;)