Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all Mums!!! I have had a lovely morning. Weas given my pressies from my two angels (a voucher for an hour's massage and Kylie Minogue's new perfume!!!) and was given a lovely breakfast. Then the kids toddled into my mum (who has been visiting for a few days) and gave her some pressies too. One of which was a scrap album I was compiling using layouts of her and the kiddos!!

Below are two pages (the title page for the album and Nan and Charlotte 4 years ago!!)






Carolyn Kite has this BEAUTIFUL kit in her store at the moment "Flowers For Mum" which I used for these pages. She even has a freebie bracketbook page in her store using the kit.


Click on the image below to be taken to the FREEBIE!!!



Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Angie xx

No comments: