Sunday, May 25, 2008

My baby boy is THREE

Well he was three on the 19th of May, but we celebrated today with his pirate party. What a little bundle of joy my TJ is. All the parents who came (with the invited kindy friends of course), all told me how much they love TJ, how he is always smiling and hugging them when they drop their child off at daycare :)

Sooo...we had a Pirate Party today. Only 19 children here!!!! Amazing, the RSVP was for Thursday and we only had 4 RSVP by then. Ah well, he had an awesome party, we are all exhausted, but in true scrapping style, I managed a few pages.

Here is the little man (all jaundiced, before hitting the lights at the hospital) at 3 days old. I have used the new kit "Sent From Above" by Carolyn Kite (available NOW at Scrap-n-tag -see below for preview and link to the kit!)




Image is clickable- will take you to Scrap-n-tag!

---
And this is the little man today! Just over 3 years later! :) This is the title page for his pirate party pages which I am slowly doing. I used Beckie Wallace's Pirate's Booty for this. I love love love this kit!! I asked at Digital Candy if someone could make a pirate kit and Beckie jumped right in to make it :) You can grab this awesome kit at DIGITAL CANDY or STONE ACCENTS STUDIO



And while this isn't a page...this is my little family all pirated up before his party :)



AND...to add to all that, I am working on my wedding pages. I will come back next week and upload a few!! I am using some BEAUTIFUL quickpages by Amie at Baubles-n-scraps! They are soooo pretty. I am about to grab the kit to finish off all my album to have a totally themed album! :)

Anyway, report card time here in Australia, so that is where my head will be for the most of it for the next few weeks!

Catch ya soon!!

Angie xx

1 comment:

ScrapShana said...

Awww, love the layouts showing him then and now. Too cute!!
Happy Birthday TJ!