Thursday, April 24, 2008

So...who am I CTing for?

I thought I would come and post about my designers. Who are they?

My first designer, who is currently retired (and I am hoping wiht come back when her computer decides it will play nicely was Theresa Borntreger. I was so excited to be accepted into her CT. I had a ball working with her and it broke my heart when she decided to take a break.

Then I was honoured to be invited into ScrapShana's CT. We became really close really fast and found out that we had a lot in common. I would like to say Shana is just having a rest from selling her amazing things at the moment. BUT...as she has such a beautiful heart, she has great freebies on her blog!! Go check it out!


Photobucket
While I was chatting about some dastedly deeds on Hello with Beckie (BeckieWallace Designs), she asked me to be a guest CT for her. I was floored. I have admired Beckie's kits for ages and owned quite a few too. I was excited to jump in with some mates from my other CTs :) Beckie asked me last week to be permanent on her team :) YAY!!

Photobucket
While making my new digihome at Digital Candy, I started nosing around blogs from the blinkies. I emailed Amie a name for a kit she had (a competition on her blog) and we started emailing. She then asked me to be a part of her CT. Ummmm, let me think about that one...YES YES YES. I love my new home and Amie (Baubles n Scraps) is now an exclusive designer there :)

During the time when my first two designers took a break, I thought I would apply to some CT Calls at DST.

I got my first acceptance a few days ago by Nicole. She is a new designer with some lovely kits already out. Check her out at Green Elephant Designs!


Photobucket
And the final CT I was accepted into was a total shock. Carolyn Kite is an Aussie designer with her own store/site. It was actually Carolyn who told me to get my butt in gear and start a blog. So we can all blame her! LOL You can find her at Scrap N Tag!!!



Sooooo as you can see I am going to be busy, but feel so lucky to be apart of each team. I will post some layouts here too when I get around to it LOL

2 comments:

ScrapShana said...

WhooHooo! Kudos to Carolyn for being able to get your butt in gear and start a blog! Hehe
Will put up a link to yours from mine this afernoon. Hugs girlfriend!

Carolyn said...

Your blog is looking great hun - Well done :)

Hugs
Carolyn
xox