Saturday, June 7, 2008

FREE GREETING CARDS!

With ScrapShana releasing a fun new kit called Doodlonomy, I have started making small greeting cards to go along with it. I will be giving away two here today (and for the next few days) and then there will be more released at Shana's CT blog over the weekend :)


Available at ScrapHead

20% off for a limited time!


So...the freebies!!


This is just the beginning!!! I will be adding more to ScrapShana's CT blog over the weekend. Keep an eye out!!

Here is a sample of the BFF card:



Be sure to leave me a message to let me know you grabbed them :)
Click on the links below for the download
BFF card (and preview)

Saying Hi card (and preview)

password: shana

Ciao for now!

Angie x

3 comments:

Dave said...

Very cool ideas.

I like the ones with the pictures of the kids.

Dave
Home Based Greeting Card Business

Kathy said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

Hi great blog...nice content and design....
please look following and if possible comment something:

Send Greetings Cards | Miss World Beauty Pageant | Bollywood Actresses Picture | Free Beauty Tips | Hollywood Actress wallpapers